Promoting Excellence offers CPD Toolkits for schools, colleges and other employers to use in staff development or self-development. Each toolkit is available as a set of printed workbooks or on a USB memory stick. We also offer a unique 'New Beginnings' toolkit.
A superb collection of materials to use on-screen or on paper, in a team or in self-study, and including three full Promoting Excellence books. Materials Cover:
1. What is Ethical Leadership?
2. A rationale for Ethical Leadership
3. A framework for Ethical Leadership
4. Governors playing their part (includes a presentation to facilitate CPD)
5. An Ethical Audit
6. The GEMS Test
7. Leadership Behaviours and Trust
8. High Trust Characteristics
9. Creating an Ethical Workplace
10 A Whole-Care Approach
11 Case Studies and Scenarios
12 PromEx Book: Ethical Leadership in Difficult Times
1. What is Wellbeing?
2. Do we need a Healthy Workplace?
3. How Healthy is your workplace?
4. Ten Activities to promote Wellbeing
5. Leadership behaviours for Wellbeing
6. Towards a wellbeing assessment
7. Management Standards on Stress
8. Stress risk assessment for staff
9. Risk assessment forms for your use
10. The importance of Resilience
11. PromEx Book: Survive and Succeed
1. What is Sustaining Success?
2. Characteristics of High-Performing Leaders
3. Do you always act with integrity?
4. Achieving Success in the 'right way'
5. Good practice for Success
6. The Four Cornerstones of Success
7. Trustworthy Behaviours and Success
8-11. Ensuring Success - Doing the Right Thing
12. PromEx Book: Leading Talent
All supplied in our ready-to use professionally produced paper format in a set of three soft plastic box files and using wire bindings for regular re-use where possible. Available now at a competitive price.
Also available from just £99 on USB memory stick for PC use (not MAC compatible).
Contact Us to Buy Now
A wonderful collection of materials to use in a team or in self-study, and including a full Promoting Excellence Book. Materials Cover:
New Beginnings & Re-engagement
1. New beginnings & Re-Engagement
2. Vision, Direction and Purpose
3. Advice, Guidance and Tips for Leaders
4. Navigating the Way Forward
5. A New Start for Everyone - Being Brave
6. Personal Thoughts and Reflections
7. A Leaders' Survey
8. PromEx Book - Great Governance, Great Expectations
9. Summary and Conclusions
10 Answers to Group Work
All supplied in our ready-to use professionally produced paper format in a soft plastic box file and using wire bindings for regular re-use where possible. Available now at a competitive price.
Also available for just £99 on USB memory stick for PC use (not MAC compatible).
Contact Us to Buy Now